Levin, New Zealand
- Take a polystyrene disposable cup.
- Cut a circle out of clear contact paper (sticky on one side - usually used to cover books)- bigger than the opening of the cup.
- Cut small slits in the edges so as to make the circle fit properly onto the cup and put over mouth of cup so it is sealed. Also put a rubber band around the top to keep contact in place
- Pierce a hole in the bottom of the cup and about 12 small holes in the contact.
- Dip the contact into a detergent solution.
- Blow through the bottom of the cup and watch the bubbles come out the other end.