Ceremony Planning Worksheet
Girl Scouts of DuPage County Council
I've used it with Brownies, Juniors, and Cadettes. Give each girl her own copy. The worksheet has the following:
- Name of Ceremony
- Purpose or Theme
- Date of Ceremony
- Place of Ceremony
- Who will attend?
- How will the ceremony begin?
- What songs, poems, quotations will be included?
- What activities will be included in the main part of the ceremony? Will people speak? Will badges or other awards be given?
- How will the ceremony end?
- Who will do each part?
- Who will record the ceremony for your troop's archives or records?
- What decorations or props are needed?
- Who will bring the items?
- Item(s) Who will bring them?
- What refreshments will be served?
- Who will bring them?
- What will refreshments cost?
- Who will pay for them?
- When will a rehearsal be scheduled for the ceremony?