Orchard Division Commissioner
Hamilton Area, Orchard Division, Peachwood District
Friendship swords are cute little swaps.
- safety pins
- small beads
- "gimp" -- the plastic lace stuff girls make bracelets out of every few years.
1. Take the gymp, and cut two 2 cm pieces.
2. Stab one end of the gymp through the pin.
3. Add a couple of beads on the pin.
4. Stab the other end of the gymp through the pin. You now have the sword handle.
5. Make another of these, and you can pin them onto a hat, crossed, as "friendship swords".