Hershey Kisses Rosebuds
- Hershey kisses
- wooden floral picks with wire attached (I used 6")
- pink or red cellophane**
- green floral tape
- artificial leaves
- Take two kisses, still in foil, place flat ends together
- Take a 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" piece of cellophane
- Place the kisses in the middle, bring the cellophane down around a point and twist tightly, this is your "rosebud".
- Holding the twisted end next to the floral stick and starting right at the base of the kisses, wrap the wire tightly around the twisted end of the "rosebud".
- Wrap the floral tape tightly around the wire and cellophane.
- While wrapping with tape add a leaf up next to the bud.
- You can go a bit smaller on your square size but it is trickier. Might want to have it a little big until you get the hang of making them.
- If you start too far down on the twisted cellophane the bud will be floppy.
- The tighter you can twist the cellophane and the tighter you wrap the wire the better your stem looks, not too bumpy.
- After a few tries you will get the hang of it.
- I have also seen other colors of cellophane used, yellow, blue or purple. A mixture of all the colors makes a great bouquet.
- We taped 2 buds together, wrapped a rectangle of green cellophane and tied with a thin ribbon for the moms.