Ottawa Area, Central Division, Nepean District
- grosgrain ribbon - about 8" for each book mark
- 2 wiggly eyes
- 1 pompom - 1/2"
- 4" pipe cleaner; 2 small beads
- Fold over one end of ribbon, about 2".
- Cut two small slits (1/4") in folded ribbon about 1/4" from each edge of fold (on fold).
- Insert pipe cleaner through slits. Fold each end to form antennae.
- Glue a small bead to the end of each antennae.
- Fold 2" tab of ribbon under to form a face. Glue.
- Glue on eyes and pompom nose.
- Fray opposite end of ribbon if desired.
Hints, Tips and Friendly Advice:
- Head is 1" (with a double fold) and finished length is 6".
- Suitable for Brownies (Canada: 6-9 years).