- You find out you will be moving to a new state and you call the new council THEN the realtor and moving company!
- Your husband contacts the council in the town your moving to before you even have a place to live
- You take lots of time telling a Girl Scout who is moving to your area from halfway cross the country all about their new city...and they end up being your co-leader
- When you are planning to move and you are notifying all the business of your change of address, your Girl Scout Council ranks up there with electricity and telephone
- When you move, the computer is one of the first things to go to the new place, so you can keep caught up with your WAGGGS-L's.
- When speaking to people, I didn't refer to it as the town. I told people I was moving to a new District. .