- You can name
all the cookies offered by both bakers and what the price
ranges for cookies are across the country
- Your shop counter has Guide
Shortbread and Fudge for sale instead of films
- You were absolutely ecstatic
your first year of college to buy cookies from your dorm
advisor's daughter because it was the first time in 11
years you didn't have to sell cookies
- You still have a sign in your
kitchen window that says "It's Girl Scout Cookie
Time." And it is still Girl Scout cookie time based
on the number of boxes still on hand.
- Three months after the cookie
sale's official end, your kids are begging you to buy
some different cookies at the store.
- People stop you at work to
buy cookies...in July...and you HAVE some.