Support Systems Analyst
Dept. of Political Science
University of Arizona
Tucson, Arizona 85721
Rabbit Without a House (Brazil)
This Brazilian game is best when you have at least 11 people.
1. Pick someone to be "it" (the rabbit without a house) and someone to be the caller.
2. Divide the others into groups of three.
3. Each group makes a rabbit in a house by two girls holding hands (the house) and one girl (a rabbit) standing inside.
4. The caller yells out "Find a house" and all the rabbits, including the one without a house, have to run to find another house.
5. The rabbit left without a house becomes it.