Aerosol Can Ornaments
Girl Scout Council of the Nation's Capital
- plastic aerosol can lids
- photograph (small school photos work best)
- glue (I recommend a glue gun!)
- thin ribbon
- Paint the outside of the lid or decorate it however you wish.
- Trim the photo until it is just larger than the inside ring of the lid.
- Glue the photo to the inside ring.
- Trim the inside of the lid with rickrack.
- Turn the lid on it's side with the photo in an upright position.
- Create a small loop from the ribbon and tie a bow in the end. (This serves as the hanger).
- Glue the bow end of the ribbon to the top of the lid.
I did this craft as a child - we still have the ornament!
Hints, Tips and Friendly Advice:
Craft Index || Return to Welcome Page or Index Page || Send us Mail