Beaded Christmas Wreath / Ornament or Jewelry
- red pipe cleaners, 12"
- 8 red faceted beads
- 28 green tri-cornered beads
- Put one red bead on the pipe cleaner, then four greens. Repeat six more times, then end with another red bead.
- Push the beads to the middle of the pipe cleaner, then twist the ends of the pipe cleaner together once near the beads to secure them.
- Take one pipe cleaner end and twist it into a loop near the beads. Take the other end and do the same, to make a bow.
- Add a safety pin to make a pin to wear, or add a hook to make it into a Christmas ornament.
Craft Index || Return to Welcome Page or Index Page || Send us Mail