I have to buy some new POR's (Policy, Organisation and Rules) - we now use Safe Guide - this year and wanted to give them to our new Guiders with a book mark . So I thought up this one. It is mainly to encourage Guiders to use the Information in the POR wisely and with common sense as per the foreword.
- Take a 1 1/2" by 4" long piece of poster card, any colour.
- Glue on one side small cut pictures from old birthday cards.
- On the other side write out the instructions for use (see below).
- Mat tac the book mark and punch a hole in the middle of one end.
- Thread through the hole 4" lengths of embroidery floss.
- One for each of colour of our ties Orange, White, Green etc.
- Knot them together to make a tail.
- On the other end of the bookmark staple on a 1" by 1/2"piece of elastic.
Instruction for use :
When making decision based on the POR
You may stretch the POR elastic
Just so far with common sense.
Grasp the bookmark in one hand
Stretch the elastic with the other hand
When it snaps back at you
Your decision is unsafe and unhealthy
For you and the girls.