Candle in a Wreath Ornament
Pine Valley Girl Scout Council
- 1 - 12 inch chenille stick (green or red)
- 25 - 6mm round red beads
- 24 - 18mm green starburst beads
- 10 - white tri-beads
- 1 - yellow rice bead
- 1 white ribbon bow (could be green or red)
- ornament hanger
- low melt glue gun
- Take one round bead to the end of the chenille stick (leave about 1/2 on end)
- Follow round bead with a starburst.
- Alternate between round beads with the starbursts.
- When all of these are on, form chenille into a circle, twist ends together.
- Point the long end of leftover chenille into center of circle.
- Place the tribeads on this piece to form candle.
- Top with yellow rice bead to form flame.
- Glue white bow ribbon on with low-melt glue gun.
- Use ornament hanger to hang from tree.