Beaver-Castle Girl Scout Council
- sturdy wire coat hanger
- masking tape
- curling ribbon
- 2 lb. assorted wrapped hard candies
- Unbend coat hanger and shape into an 8-in. circle. Twist wire around top, leaving hook intact.
- Wrap the entire circle with masking tape.
- With curling ribbon, tie one end of candy to wreath, wrapping ribbon back and forth until circle is tightly covered with candies.
- Wrap ribbon around top of hanger; tie a bow on top.
Girl Scout Council of the Nation's Capital
- small wire wreath form
- individually wrapped hard candies
- wide wired edge ribbon
- Hold the wreath form between your knees.
- Knot one end of the string to the wreath form.
- Make a small loop in the string.
- Knot three candies in the loop and pull the string tight.(Tie the string at one of the twists in the candy wrapper so that the candy is raised off the wreath form.)
- Continue with new loops and knots until candy almost covers the wreath form.
- Tie a large ribbon bow to the wreath form in the place you left uncovered.
- You may want to attach a small pair of scissors to the wreath with some of the string. This invites people to snip off a candy when they want one.
Craft Index || Return to Welcome Page or Index Page || Send us Mail