Handprint Elf Tree Ornaments
Girl Scouts of Genesee Valley
Western New York State, USA
- felt - green, red, pink
- wiggle eyes
- fine line permanent marker - black
- tacky glue
- red pompoms
- small jingle bells
- Trace each girls hand onto green felt and cut out.
- Cut out an oval of pink felt for the face, and glue into the palm of the hand cutout. (The fingers of the hand cutouts are at the bottom.)
- Cut out a red felt triangle for the hat and glue to the wrist section of the hand cutout.
- Glue on wiggle eyes and use marker to draw on a smile.
- Fold the tip of the hat down and glue on a red pom pom.
- Glue a small jingle bell to the tip of each finger.
- Add a hanging loop to the top and write the date on the back.
Hints, Tips and Friendly Advice:
- You may want an adult to cut out the felt pieces if you are doing this with very little girls.
Craft Index || Return to Welcome Page or Index Page || Send us Mail