Laundry Scoop Ornament
Tarheel Triad Girl Scout Council
- plastic laundry scoop from powdered laundry detergent
- miniature figures, trees, etc. (I used small wooden ornaments)
- narrow 1/4" red ribbon
- gold and/or silver spray paint
- glue gun
- Punch hole in the handle of the scoop if it does not have one. Spray scoop silver or gold, inside and out. Let dry. Hot glue two or three figures in the bowl of the scoop. I put a figure and a tree (snowman, angel or Santa).
- Make a small bow out of ribbon and glue to the top of the scoop bowl. Thread a length of ribbon through the hold in the handle of the scoop and tie to hang on tree.
You could glue a star on top instead of ribbon and maybe put lace around the edge of the scoop bowl.
Hints, Tips and Friendly Advice:
Craft Index || Return to Welcome Page or Index Page || Send us Mail