Dried Leaf Owl
Sooner Girl Scout Council
- assortment of dried leaves
- 8" X 12" piece of white cardboard
- glue brush
- large picture of an owl
- optional: adhesive picture hook
- Dry the leaves.
- Trace a picture of the owl (or draw your own) on to the piece of cardboard, using all the space available.
- Place the leaves on your drawing, and keep rearranging them until you have the picture just as you want it.
- One by one glue each leaf on to your picture using different sizes and shapes of leaves to make your picture interesting.
- When dry attach optional adhesive picture hook to the back and hang.
We are going to use this during a leader daughter overnight for our service unit in November.
Craft Index || Return to Welcome Page or Index Page || Send us Mail