Paper - Tube Wreath
Suffolk County Girl Scout Council
Long Island, New York, USA
- cereal box
- two toilet paper rolls
- tempera paint: green, red
- 10 red 1/4" pom poms
- lightweight paper bag
- thick craft glue
- compass, pencil, scissors, sponge brush
- Cut toilet paper roll in half lengthwise. Paint both sides green. Cut into 1" strips crosswise.
- Cut a 6" ring with a 3" diameter opening from cereal-box cardboard. Paint both sides green. Fold and glue 1" strips onto the cereal-box cardboard. Glue on pom poms in various places.
- To make bow, cut side from paper bag. Paint both sides red. Cut 2" strips, crinkle, and unfold carefully. Make a bow and glue onto wreath.
Hints, Tips and Friendly Advice:
Craft Index || Return to Welcome Page or Index Page || Send us Mail