- Large size wooden tongue depressors (like the doctors use) -
Buy them at Wal Mart (in the USA), or craft shops have them by the box and they are usually very inexpensive.
- Small pompons in white or assorted colors and sizes
- Glue gun
- Mobile eyes
- Acrylic paint or little beads
- Select two pompoms for the head and body.
- Glue them on one end of the stick, to make the body and head of a snow man.
- Add eyes, and then add yarn or ribbon as a scarf. With acrylic paint or little beads, add buttons, nose, etc.
They are very easy, quick and cheap to make.