Turkey Napkin Holder
San Antonio Area Girl Scout Council
- 9" lightweight paper plate
- poster paint (red, yellow, golden orange, brown)
- small paint brush
- scrap red or orange construction paper
- Along the edge of the plate, paint "feathers" in alternating colors all around the plate. Let dry.
- Cut a 2 1/2" long scrap of construction paper, rounding one end to make head. With marker, draw eyes, beak, and wattle.
- Bend plate in two straight lines (painted side out) -- one 3 1/2 inches from top -- one 3 1/2 inches from bottom.
- Bend head 1/2 inch from straight edge. Tape to the bottom of the paper plate.
Hints, Tips and Friendly Advice:
- Younger girls may need help with cutting.
Craft Index || Return to Welcome Page or Index Page || Send us Mail