1. When is Thinking Day?
2. What does February 22nd celebrate?
3. What do the girls (Sparks, Brownies, Guides, etc.) save for Thinking Day?
4. What is the name of the fund to which our money goes?
5. How many World Centres are there?
6. What is the name of the World Centre in England?
7. In what country is Sangam?
8. What is the country of Our Chalet?
9. Where is our Cabana?
10. What are French speaking Brownies called in Switzerland?
11. What is one thing our Thinking Day money helps to do?
12. What flag is flown at all World Centres?
13. What are Brownies called in India?
14. With which hand do Guides all over the world shake hands?
15. Why do Guides shake hands with the left hand?
16. Who started Guides and Scouts?
17. Girl Guides and Scouts all over the world have a ....... & ...
18. What do we call the system in which Guides are divided into groups who work together with their chosen leaders?
19. What are the initials for the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts?
20. What part of the World Flag represents the right direction to follow?
Quebec City, Canada
[ Return to WAGGGS Activity Index ] [ Return to International Information and Activities Index ] [ Return to The GuideZone Main Index ]