1st Pasadena Guides
Our girls loved doing this because they got to
do what they wanted!
- Just make sure you apply just the right
amount of oil to your buddy burner, or the pancakes will
- Make sure they watch their pancake so it
will not burn.
- We have also found by allowing the girls
to add what they wanted to the pancakes while cooking,
made our girls wanting more! Things like chocolate chips,
raisins, cinnamon sugar, etc.
- Depending on the number of girls per buddy
burner, time also has to be taken into consideration. The
pancakes won't stay warm for very long! We usually have
four girls to a buddy burner so we allowed them to cook
one pancake then eat it, and once every girl had their
- over again and keep this going until
they've had their fill. In the meantime, while waiting
for their turn they could eat their cereal, toast, etc.
You have to work what is best for your group.
- If you daughter has already experienced
the joys of cooking with a buddy burner, you should have
- Just incase someone in you group doesn't
want pancakes for a meal, it is wise to have some bread
and sliced cheese on hand! Grilled cheese sandwiches are
always a favourite.