Answers are beneath the questions. Have fun!
1. Do they have a 4th of July in England?
Of course. It's just not Independence Day.
2. Most months have 31 days. How many have 28?
All months have at least 28 days.
3. A woman gives a beggar 50 cents. The womnan is the beggar's sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother; how?
The beggar is the woman's sister.
4.It is against the law for a man living in the United States to be buried in Canada. Why is that?
It would be murder to bury a man alive and murder is illegal!
5. In baseball how many outs are there in a single inning?
6 outs--3 for each team.
6. Is it legal in most states for a man to marry his widow's sister?
I'm not sure it would be illegal, but I don't think anyone could marry a dead man.
7. Two men play 5 games of checkers. There are no ties yet each man wins the same number of games. How?
They're not playing each other.
8. Divide 30 by 1/2 then add ten and you get???
70. (To divide by 1/2 you have to multiply by 2 which is 60 then add 10 and get 70)
9. If there are 3 apples and you take away 2 how many do you have?
I have 2 and 'there' has 1.
10. Two Us coins total 55 cents and one is not a nickel. What are the coins?(if you have not had alot of experience with US money then skip this one)
A half dollar and a nickel. The half dollar is not a nickel. One is not a nickel, but the other is.
11. If you only have one match and you walk into a room with an oil heater, a kerosene lamp and a wood burning stove which should you light first?
12. A doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to take one every half hour how long before you finish them?
1 hour from the time you take the 1st one to the time you take the 3rd.
13. A farmer has 17 sheep and all but 9 die. How many are left?
14. How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the Ark?
Moses didn't take any animals on the Ark, Noah did.
15. A clerk in a butcher shop is 5 ft 10 inches tall. What does he weigh?
16. How many three cent stamps are there in a dozen?